to keep your inuit furs product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend the following guidelines for its care:
- beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the fur inserts and leather trim.
- keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- keep your product away from water. should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. never use soap or solvent.
- in order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the protective pouch and black box provided.
the unique seal fur insert should be handled with care. the fur should not be gashed and kept in the dark when not used. some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through due to the tanning process of the leather. over the time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
taking the right care of your inuit furs product will allow you to appreciate it fully for many years.
feel free to contact our customer care
online service for any further information about how to keep your inuit furs product.
Estimated shipping times:
||Estimated Delivery Time
||2-5 business days within the eu countries
|| 5-10 business days outside eu countries
Please see FAQ page for our shipping policies.